A Call to HorrorHound Weekend...

Discuss Meet Doug Bradley events, including signings, festivals, conventions
ElliottsGirl
Dark Disciple

17 Dec 2007, 02:10 #1

Okay folks, it's not too early to start thinking about convention season for '08. Doug has asked me a couple of times now when we're next planning to do a forum get-together, and he suggested the HorrorHound Weekend in Indianapolis March 28-30. I say we try to get as many forumers there as we possibly can! Now, I am going (3-hour drive, Hell yeah!) and Anon will be there as well, to have fun and promote her new book! I've already spoken to some of you, but I want to extend the invitation out there to anybody who wants to join in the party! Doug will be there, of course, as well as the Hellbound Cenobites. To anyone that hasn't met the rest of the Cenobites, they are a riot! Here's the link to the website to find out more.....
www.horrorhoundweekend.com/
Hope to see you all there!
-Laura"My thumbs have gone weird!"
"Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are
uptight." Danny, Withnail & I

GuardianGhost
Tender Prey

17 Dec 2007, 04:04 #2

T_T
Sometimes being a Canadian sucks because all the good stuff in the states. >< If I wasn't going into the military and I had money I would go, I mean I would love to meet the people, but it's soooo far away...
Mr. Bradley send me a autograph?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm young and dangerous.
No seriously I know my way around a stage .
Your more keyed up then an energizer on crack... no more coffee, but you can have tea

LemarchandsApprentice
Dark Disciple

18 Dec 2007, 01:54 #3

hhmmm i might be able to make it....gotta check on a few things.Lemarchand's
Apprentice,
SHAGGY PA----o
Lemarchand's

Apprentice,

SHAGGY PA----o

pinheadsconcubine
Tender Prey

18 Dec 2007, 06:40 #4

For those of us on the westend of the states that are unable to make it maybe you could give us a first person account of the happenings!angel to some,demon to others...
angel to
some,demon to others...

hellboy 69
Chosen One

18 Dec 2007, 17:47 #5

'On Edge' & 'Red Lines' will also be playing at HorrorHound as part of the Bloody-Disgusting film fest Image :: hellboy ::
webmaster
www.DougBradley.com
:: hellboy ::

host

www.DougBradley.com

ElliottsGirl
Dark Disciple

18 Dec 2007, 22:39 #6

Now, if only we could get that Hazy Spree guy to promote it, that would be like so cool!Image
-Laura"My thumbs have gone weird!"
"Hair are your aerials. They pick up signals from the cosmos and transmit them directly into the brain. This is the reason bald-headed men are

LemarchandsApprentice
Dark Disciple

22 Dec 2007, 23:40 #7

Things are lookin up on my side.....so if everything else falls into place I'll see ya there.......Lemarchand's
Apprentice,
SHAGGY PA----o
Lemarchand's

Apprentice,

SHAGGY PA----o

AnonGrimm
Tender Prey

04 Mar 2008, 05:44 #8

Not long now...
HB, please let Frazer know that I put together a great 4 page spread on his films in my zine. I'll be taking promo versions of it to the convention to hand out to people and to place on the flyer tables, if I can print enough of them. If not, I'll make up some smaller tidbit versions of just the "Frazer Pages" for the flyer table and hand out the full versions personally. The pages look fantastic, though, and showcase "On Edge" and "Red Lines" very well.
See you all there!
Hugs,
Anon. Image Tsch, Anon.
"If you can't be a good example, be a dire warning."
Tschüß,
Anon.
"If you can't be a good
example, be a dire warning."

ElliottsGirl
Dark Disciple

04 Mar 2008, 14:13 #9

Very spiffy Anon! Makes you feel proud to be a member of Frazer's Army!Image
Okay folks, it's getting closer to convention time, and we haven't heard from many people. I know that there's got to be more midwsterners out there on the forum who could stop by, or even those who come from further afield. There have been even more guests added recently, so check it out!
www.horrorhoundweekend.com/march08/
Hope to see you all there!
-Laura "My thumbs have gone weird!"

hellboy 69
Chosen One

04 Mar 2008, 17:02 #10

[big hug smiley]
HUGE thanks from meself & Mr Frazer! Image
Will happily contribute to printing costs etc ~ it's awesome of you to do this, can't wait to see the pages!
Have a fantastic time at the con, and wishing you mucho success with the book Image
[/big hug smiley]:: hellboy ::
webmaster
www.DougBradley.com
:: hellboy ::

host

www.DougBradley.com