Ch...Ch...Changes!

Check here for what's new and important announcements about the community
hellboy 69
Chosen One

31 Dec 2008, 10:14 #1

Dear all,

As David Bowie once sang, "Ch...Ch...Changes!" are coming to the site admin.

My dayjob is taking up more and more of my time, and so it is time for Hellboy to hang up his trusty mouse and handover the Lament Configuration to a more than worthy successor ~ "Hellgirl".

Hellgirl will be introduced to you in the new year, and she will eventually be handling all site admin including the Store, news/meet Doug updates, new Visions uploads and of course these Forums. Yes, her suffering will be legendary, even in hell :D

I've tried to pave the way for the Forums to be the main source of News and info about all things Doug, and i hope you will all keep the discussions alive by posting here.

Doug himself will be dropping in from time to time (especially to check out your questions on the Speak to Doug thread) as "thedarkpope" :)

I've had an absolute blast since launching the site (in March 2003!), it's been an awesome 5 years, thanks to you all ~ and of course to Doug! Rest assured I will pop in from time to time if things need fixing / also to sp*m the Off Topic forum about my projects lol :evil

Beast witches,
Hellboy x
31 December 2008
:: hellboy ::

host

www.DougBradley.com

HellGirl69
Tender Prey

10 Jan 2009, 18:52 #2

Why, thank you for your wonderful introduction! I look forward to taking over the reins Image

thedarkpope
Tender Prey

18 Jan 2009, 23:58 #3

And it would be quite wrong of me to let this passing of the torch occur without making comment.

It would be impossible for me to thank Hellboy enough for all the sterling work that he's put into this site. Is it really 5 years. Wow. Doesn't time
fly when you're having fun? Simply put, without him this site would not have come into existence and without his dedication, perseverance, endless patience
(not least with me!), wit and charm it would be a shadow of the place it is. He's not dead really, of course, and will no doubt be lurking in the
cyberspatial shadows and making the occasional reappearance. I'm sure I speak for everyone who's been a visitor to this site over the last 5 when I
say: You're welcome back anytime.

And welcome aboard to Hellgirl. I have got to know Hellgirl very well these last few years. Having conducted extensive and exhaustive demonic auditions for the
role of new webmaster, I had no hesitation in crowning a webmistress. Long may she reign over us!!

LemarchandsApprentice
Dark Disciple

21 Jan 2009, 18:09 #4

Had a great time with ya Hellboy..... it HAS been five years WOW!!! I'll miss ya and hope everything that you do inside and outside this internet web
brings you all that you desire.
Lemarchand's

Apprentice,

SHAGGY PA----o

AnonGrimm
Tender Prey

31 Jan 2009, 03:40 #5

Good luck with your endeavors HB! We're all rooting for your success! Please do pop into "OffTopic" to let us know how it's going. You will
be missed.

And a warm welcome to Hellgirl (don't be surprised if we start calling you "HG"). I am confident that we are all in good hands.

Hugs to all!

- AnonGrimm.
Last edited by AnonGrimm on 31 Jan 2009, 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
Tschüß,
Anon.
"If you can't be a good
example, be a dire warning."