What Are You Watching?

Post anything and everything here - have fun, but play nice!

09 Jun 2005, 12:20 #1

thought it was about time to start this thread again.i've been watching loads of films just lately and i need to share that fact with you all.
watched six horror movies last week.
'horror in the attic',good,but confusing.'beyond re animator' very silly.'ghost rig 2' bad and silly.'silent night,bloody night' so old couldn't watch it all,very bad quality. 'shadows of the dead' bad and boring.and,'sideshow' which was okay.
finally saw 'lemony snicket' and 'team america' both of which were fantastic.and,also saw 'man on fire' which was boring apart from the violent bits.
yesterday i watched 'subject zero' which was boring and pretentious.and,'creep' which was silly and bad.
today i shall be watching 'the woodsman'.

Nightmare
Tender Prey

10 Jun 2005, 00:01 #2

Yesterday I watched Hellraiser Deader and Sleepaway camp III.

rebekulah
Tender Prey

10 Jun 2005, 01:41 #3

team america. definitely bame. fantastic. i could never have that much time/patience to pull something like that off. did you watch like the pulling the strings feature? jeez!
loved it!
bekka boo"shes got the river, down which i sold her.."
"..drink me or i'll drown in a sea of giants..."

LemarchandsApprentice
Dark Disciple

10 Jun 2005, 02:29 #4

LOL.....Team America should be ariving in my mailbox soon....what a quinky dinkImage ......watching the weather channel.....for work tomarrow.....gonna channel surf tonightImage Lemarchand's
Apprentice,
SHAGGY PA----o
Lemarchand's

Apprentice,

SHAGGY PA----o

rebekulah
Tender Prey

10 Jun 2005, 03:29 #5

shaggy! are you on netflix? Image
oh and hooray! you get the weather channel! jim cantore spends most of his summer in wrightsville beach here! lol! hes such the big stud boy though.. so its actually a lot of going where he thinks the 'cane will make landfall so he can show off. hee hee. well this is good though so you will have visual aid to help you laugh at me when i get cane crazy, coop should be laughing as well, shes been warned! lol! (batteries cash gas oh my! batteries cash gas oh my!) but she doesnt have twc to help orient her, she will just have to take my word for it! lol! i spent all of last summer in chaos mode. and i dont know, what do you think, if florida got it bad last season wouldnt it seem like its north carolinas turn again? blech! well, since my life is so banal here, impending disaster helps pass the time. the endorphin rush is fun too.. i guess you dont get many storms there huh shag? Image
love,
bekka boo "shes got the river, down which i sold her.."
"..drink me or i'll drown in a sea of giants..."

LemarchandsApprentice
Dark Disciple

10 Jun 2005, 10:52 #6

No, not that many storms lately up here....just winter ones. I haven't seen a really big storm in quite some time and we are overdue. netflix??....no I decided to do the columbia house thing...Image ......a tropical storm is hitting Florida...so I don't know about were you are.....well you know about weather ...it's not a fullproof science.....I know up here they say a big storm is coming and we get a drizzle...or no we are fine then BANG ...we get pounded....by snow. Image I say I've been lucky up here weather wise......( pppsss that why i say we are way overdue...). Hi Ho Hi Ho......It's off to work....*Blach*....*Cough*....I go......Lemarchand's
Apprentice,
SHAGGY PA----o
Lemarchand's

Apprentice,

SHAGGY PA----o

10 Jun 2005, 15:09 #7

i watched 'the woodsman'.it was boring and pointless.
i also watched a documentary 'being pamela' about a woman with multiple personalities.and,on monday/tuesday i watched documentaries 'camp michael jackson','judging michael jackson' and 'she stole my foetus'.
all last night i watched 'i want a famous face' on mtv.

dannii69
Tender Prey

10 Jun 2005, 15:20 #8

I've been buying all the League Of Gentlemen DVD's so I've spent hours and hours watching all the episodes plus the extras (which are very cool) plus the commentaries on all the episodes as well. Oh the joy! And before you say anything Bame, it's not just to perv over Reece Image Image

10 Jun 2005, 15:31 #9

yes it is.why else did i get on edge/red lines if not to perv on doug?what other point was there to watching shepherd on the rock if not to ogle doug?Image Image

dannii69
Tender Prey

10 Jun 2005, 15:43 #10

Ahhhh that is very true. God what an awful film that was. It was actually painful to sit through, I just wanted to fast forward to Doug's bits. Doug's bits? Hee hee. But yeah it was crap. And I love The League Of Gentlemen so there's a big difference there. I wouldn't mind snogging Reece again though *sighs* Good times Image